Jurnal Teknologi Lingkungan (JTL) is an accredited Sinta 2 journal which is published twice a year in January and July. JTL is a scientific journal that publishes scientific research papers and ideas in the field of environmental science, environmental technology and other fields related to environmental issues. This journal is published by the Center of Technology for The Environment (PTL), as a part of Agency for The Assessment and Application of Technology (BPPT), Indonesia. JTL only accepts original scientific research works (not a review) that have not been published by other medias. All incoming articles will be reviewed in advance by competent reviewers before being eligible for publication.
The submitted papers must be in the fields of:
- Environmental Sciences;
- Environmental Technologies; and
- Other related topics to Environment.
Jurnal Teknologi Lingkungan is indexed by (click the logo to view citation and h-index level):
Article in Press
Articles in press are accepted, peer reviewed articles that are not yet assigned to volumes/issues
There are three types of Articles in Press:
- Journal pre-proofs: versions of an article that have undergone enhancements after acceptance, such as the addition of metadata, and formatting for readability, but are not yet definitive versions of record. These versions will undergo additional copyediting, typesetting and review before being published in final form, but are provided to give early visibility of the article. Please note that, during the production process, errors may be discovered which could affect the content, and all legal disclaimers that apply to the journal pertain.
- Uncorrected proofs: articles that have been copy edited and formatted, but have not been finalized yet. They still need to be proof-read and corrected by the author(s) and the text could still change before final publication.
- Corrected proofs: articles that contain the authors' corrections. Final citation details, e.g. volume and/or issue number, publication year and page numbers, still need to be added and the text might change before final publication.