Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I hereby declare that this submission is my own work.
- I hereby stated that this manusrcipt have no plagiarism matter.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc) file format.
- The manuscript structure already consist: Introduction, Material and Method, Result and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement, and References.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
JTL provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
JTL by PTL-BPPT is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ejurnal.bppt.go.id/index.php/JTL