Already have a Username/Password for Majalah Ilmiah Pengkajian Industri (Journal of Industrial Research and Innovation) ?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checlist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
1. Authors who want to submit a manuscript to the Journal of Industrial Research and Innovation (MIPI) must send the original soft file manuscript in .doc, .docx form. Besides, the checklist must be checked/ticked.
2. The author's name should be included without an academic degree, contact address and position should be visible after the title. The name should be written in Times New Roman (TNR) letters, single-spaced, and 12 pt font size.
3. Manuscripts should contain at least 2000 words and should not exceed 10 pages, including the inclusion of figures and tables, without attachments. The manuscript file should be in Office format (.doc / .docx). Besides, it is prepared on A4 paper with a margin size following the MIPI writing format.
4. Mathematical equations should be written clearly, numbered sequentially, and accompanied by the required information.
5. Headers and footers, including page numbers, should not be used. All hypertext links and bookmark sections will be removed from the script. If the author needs to refer to the internet email address or URL in the script, the author must type the URL address in regular font.
6. Citation and references must be written according to the MIPI format:
- The citation numbering should be numbered in 1, 2, 3, ... the format is adjusted according to the writing rules.
- Wikipedia, personal blogs, or not scientific websites are not allowed into citations.
- Primary references should be at least 80% of at least 10 references.
- Primary references should be taken from the last 5 years.
- Detailed reference writing instructions can be seen in the MIPI writing format.
Download the ‘Author Submission Template’
Terms and Conditions of Publication
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
(1) Authors grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
(2) Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
(3) Authors should sign copyright transfer agreement when they have aproved the final proofs sent by MIPI prior the publication.
Download the ‘Copyright Transfer Agreement’
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.